I love stuffed mushrooms, specially when it is stuffed with crab meat, not the imitation crab but the real crab meat, oo yumm.. just the thought of it makes me hungry.
Time: 30 mins
1. 1 jalepenos
2. 2-3 stalks of Cilantro
3. 1 can (6 oz) of snow crab meat ( you can use white crab or other crab meat too)
4. 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
5. 1 tbsp cream cheese ( like regular Philadelphia cream cheese)
6. 1 cup of finely chopped spring onions ( or chives)
7. 2 tsp crushed peppercorns
9. about 3 tsp Butter+ lime sauce ( Optional, melt butter in a pan turn off the burner and add lime juice)
10. 1 tbsp Olive oil
11. 10-15 button mushrooms / portobella mushrooms
You can use button mushrooms (small in size) or portobello mushrooms (large in size)
Snap of the stalks from all the mushrooms, save the caps.
Wash them throughly.
- Preheat the oven to 375 °.
- Use a large flat bottom pan, lay out the mushroom caps flat side down.
- For Stuffing, Mix all the ingredients finely chopped together.
- use a small spoon and stuff the mushrooms with the mix (stuffing)
- drizzle some olive (evoo) on top of each mushroom, if you decided to use the butter+lime sauce, pour it on the pan randomly( this gives a little buttery and tangy taste).
- put it in the oven and bake it for about 20 mins. Its done when the mushrooms are partly brown ( soft) and there is some sauce in the pan which is turning brown.