Time: 10 min
1. 2 ripe hass avocados (dark green, not too soft or not too hard)
2. 1 tsp Cilantro
3. 2 tsp Lime
4. 1 Green Chillies (Serrano)
5. 1 tsp Chopped roma tomatoes
5. 2 tsp onion
1. Carve out the meat from the Avocado’s,
(For how to cut avacado refer : How to cut & peel an Avacado)
2. Chop green chilies, onion, tomato and cilantro in to small pieces
3. Add the Avacado and the chopped contents in a bowl, with a fork mix the contents until the avocado is pasty.
4. Add lime juice and Salt to the Guac.
Enjoy with Nacho’s!