Time: 30 min
1. 15 Brussels sprouts
2. Ginger Garlic paste
6. Cummin powder
7. Coriander powder
– Cut the ends of the sprouts and split them in to two.
– Add Olive oil, salt, paprika, ginger garlic paste, lime juice,coriander powder and cummin powder.
– Toss it around in the pan well until all the sprouts are covered.
– Heat the oven to 350 deg
– Place the pan in the lower rack
– Bake for 10 minutes
– Take out the pan and mix
– Place the pan in the oven for 20 min more
– Take out the pan and add 1tbsp of butter (can add parmasean cheese too) and mix well
– Bake for another 10 minutes
– Turn off the oven.
– The sprouts must be roasted, with the top skin crispy and the inside soft.