(Courtesy: Thanks Aditi!)
Cooking time: 40 mins (including prep)
- Paneer (Indian Cheese)/ Tofu (400 gms/ 0.8 lbs)
- Green Peas (200 gms/ 0.4 lbs)
- Potatoes (2)
- Yellow Onions/ Shallots (3)
- Garlic ( 5 to 6 cloves)
- Ginger (2 inches)
- Tomatoes (3)
- Green Chilies (4) (Long finger/ Serrano)
- Coriander Leaves/ Cilantro ( 1 Bunch)
- Cinnamon Stick (3 inches)
- Cloves (6 to 7)
- Peppercorns (6 to 7)
- Garam Masala 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Cut Paneer into cubes and deep fry Paneer and keep aside. (drain the excess oil with kitchen tissue or strainer)
- Boil chopped potatoes and Green Peas in salt.
- Grind chopped Onions, Ginger, Garlic and Green Chilies and keep aside.
- Grind to make tomato puree and keep aside.
- Take oil in a pan add cinnamom, cloves and whole pepper.
- Add the Onions, Ginger, Garlic and Green Chilies mixture and saute
- Chop coriander leaves/ Cilantro and cook for 5 mins.
- Add Garam Masala, Red Chilli Power and turmeric Powder.
- Add tomato Puree. Cook for 10 mins
- Add paneer and boiled veggies ( Potato and Green Peas)
- Garnish with chopped Corinader/Cilantro