Easy & Healthy!
Soaking Time: 2-3 hrs
Preparation Time: 15 mins
- White Rice (1 cup)
- Beaten Rice (1/2 cup)
- Grated Coconut (1/2 cup)
- Curd (1/4 Cup)
- Fenugreek Seeds ( 1/2 teaspoon)
- Turmeric Powder (a pinch)
- Jaggery (1/4 cup) (Optional, if sweet Dosa required)
1. Soak the White Rice for 2-3 hrs minimum.
2. Grind Rice with half the amount of curds and water to make a coarse mixture, then add Beaten Rice, Coconut, Turmeric, Fenugreek seeds, remaining Curds and make a smooth batter. Also, Jaggery can be added at this moment if you are looking for sweet dosa. Add Water as required to make the normal Dosa batter.
3. Add Salt and mix well in a deep vessel.
4. On a hot flat pan add a little oil and pour a table spoon full of batter, spread until it is as big as a pancake.
5. Cover it with a lid for few minutes until it is cooked fully and remove from the pan and serve.