Cooking Time: 30 mins
- White Bread ( sliced loaf with 8 slices)
- Oil to deep fry (2 cups)
- Milk 1/2 cup
1. Cut the crust off the white bread (all sides)
2. For stuffing you can use any left over sides/ curries ( I use minced chicken curry / spicy scrambled egg/burji/ cauliflower curry left over)
3. Take a bowl with 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup water
4. Dip the bread in the milk and water. Dont leave the bread in the bowl it just has to soak enough so it is easier to mold. Press and remove the excess liquid from the bread. Lay the bread flat on you palm and press with the other on top to remove the excess liquid.
5. Put the stuffing on the bread and roll it up such that there are no openings
6. Deep fry the rolled up bread until golden brown
7. Take ’em out and serve!