Yummmyy!!! enjoying the mousse while I write my new post, Nigella lawson’s Chocolate mousse recipe. (http://www.nigella.com)
Below is the same recipe, sorry didn’t make any changes because it is good as is.
Time: 30 mins
- 150 grams (5oz) Mini marshmallows
- 50 grams (2oz) butter soft
- 250 grams (9oz) dark chocolate (minimum 60% cocoa solids) or
- 60 ml water hot
- 284 ml double cream (heavy whipping cream)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Put the marshmallows, butter, chocolate and water (hot) in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Put the saucepan on the heat. Keep it at the lowest flame, to melt the contents, stirring every now and again. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream with the vanilla extract until thick, and then fold into the cooling chocolate mixture until you have a smooth, cohesive mixture.
- Pour or scrape into 4 glasses or ramekins, about 175ml each in capacity, or 6 smaller (125ml) ones, and chill until you want to eat.